Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I busted my Monitor

Wouldn't you know it. Right after I posted my How to Shop For a Wide Screen monitor
I'm sitting in my room, My cat is up on the window ledge. The neighbor slams a board down on some other boards and scares the total daylights out of my cat. My cat gets the Whirley eye and in a ditch effort to dive down, he nailed my monitor. My monitor rocked I freaked and reached out to stop it from falling. I couldn't get my hand open fast enough to grab the monitor. So.... I punched it. Right on the edge of the monitor, not really the screen area. so now my monitor has about 45 lbs of push behind it. Now my monitor smacks against the wall and shatters . Splits right on the seam. I actually see the screen area fall out of the monitor frame and shatter as it tumbled off the desk, onto the edge of my pc, the glass from my LG monitor is all over the floor. Well so much for my 10000:1 contrast ratio wide screen monitor.
So now I have to go shopping for a new monitor myself.
Of course I will be selecting a good monitor.
Just uncertain of where I will go shopping for the monitor.

No comments: