Sunday, February 7, 2010

Watched The super Bowl in above TrueHD Res

Ok, for the record. Don't bother doing that. Ever. It seems that the transmission is actually just below 1080p. So no matter how good your tv is, the resolution of the signal is still around 900 max. So the game looked pixelated to me.


but none the less,
The who played a great show. Stage looked like a simon says.
Advertisements as odd as this is, I saw local adverts. Should have been big money like every year, but really I saw a mattress commercial.. during the 2010 superbowl ? really? and it wasnt even in High def. . That I did not understand.
This the 44th football game of football games of the year, and they played a local low res comercial? are you kidding me ?
it was rumored that they would stream the game from the superbowl.com website. So I foolishly told family that it would happen. I even saw the count down ticker on the website. This counter actually stopped counting 20 minutes to soon. Then nothing.
Ok that was uber lame.
Tech side of the superbowl, not all that amazing.

No comments: