Friday, April 11, 2008

Take Two makes it clear why they will not go pc version gtaIV

I was watching a youtube video about how some guy stumbled upon gtaIV offer on
take two interactive's website. Here it's fake and I could explain how simple and the 500 ways you can fake it, but hey if you are dumb enough to believe it (after what i have to show you) then hey , you will not understand me.

ok while watching the address to the links he was clicking, and since it was blurry and all i had to go through and click all of the same links to bring me to page that did not exist. it lead me to the lawsuit they received for the last game they put out for pc.
it seems Rockstar and take two will not be participating in the whole (edit my stuff) game anymore.

the page he actually is adressed in his bar

That will take you to a page that has one link in it and it mentions gta.
You might want to read what it says.

class action suite

No comments: